Favorites??

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author

Favorites??

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 am

I just love seeing what the crabs like and dislike. So, what do you guy's crabs really LOVE? I'm wanting to try some new stuff and just wondering what some favorites are?

Mine definitely love carrots the best so far of everything I've tried. No matter how many slices I put in, they're all gone by morning!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 am

I wish mine would eat their carrots. For the most part, the only thing that my crabs will even touch is popcorn. That is quite the treat for them. I put it in and within minutes I've got all my surfaced crabs there eating it.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 am

Mine still dive into their worm castings from the Crabbage Patch.

SuperFanjaya

Post by SuperFanjaya » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm

eggs and coconut=]
"All living things tremble before violence. All fear death, all love life."- Buddha.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Bananas covered in honey and cornmeal. Yummy!
Also pineapple.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Mine don't eat carrots. I even used a blender to make them small! They love their raspberries... And Brass loves food land Ontario plums!

Kilimanjaro

Post by Kilimanjaro » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 pm

There is already a similar thread to what you posted here.

Please don't take this as a rude resposne, but more of a formal one. :wink: Always look through the first page or two (or run a Search using our Search feature) before posting a new topic. Moderators spend a lot of time archiving everything and it is very tedious. :coffee: Having to archive the same subjects can get annoying. :homework:

:smt023

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Sorry about that. I did look through the first several pages of posts before posting, but since the subject they used was pretty vague, I didn't realize it was similar to my question. Regardless, thanks for all the suggestions everyone. It looks like these suggestions are much different than on the other post, so I read them all.

Also, where is the search feature? :?

Kilimanjaro

Post by Kilimanjaro » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:57 pm

That is why we ask for authors of the posts to use specific titles (which you, thankfully, did!). :D

The Search feature works much better. You could enter "favorite foods" and then find the "Yum Yums" thread.

The Search feature can be found underneath the banner, next to your PM and Profile buttons. I believe Search is the third button from the left. :wink:

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:46 pm

thanks! :D