ummmm.....my crab tried to eat me?

Where we discuss the behavior of our hermit crabs, as in fights, pecking orders, shell swaps, etc. Please post all naked-crab posts in the Emergency forum.

Topic author
Skymall007

Re: ummmm.....my crab tried to eat me?

Post by Skymall007 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 am

I like how they are also sneaky. Sometimes I will be on my bed reading and checking on them (they're next to my bed) and they are in the same place. Then suddenly, I'll notice one has moved and been watching me for a very long time.
2Es- Sputnikt+Strangeship 1PP- Bluebug
RIP Spatula, HerbitHermenBatSquash, Kiwi, Flour, and Friendlyfeat, Mi6, Grape, Umo, and Upsidedown

sontron

Post by sontron » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I think that it is so funny and cute, how if you just watch them for an hour, none of them will move an inch, but the moment you look away they move! :)
3 PPs, pluto, hermes, and uranus
2 Es, Poseidon and Atlas
1 Emperor scorpion, Erebus

Topic author
Skymall007

Post by Skymall007 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm

ahhhhhhh it is so true! They are like Daddy Long Legs like that. One of my friends said that a couple of them were hanging out over her door. Then one day they were both together on the other side of the house. Then they came back a week later. Never saw them move!
2Es- Sputnikt+Strangeship 1PP- Bluebug
RIP Spatula, HerbitHermenBatSquash, Kiwi, Flour, and Friendlyfeat, Mi6, Grape, Umo, and Upsidedown