LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Lutterback

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by Lutterback » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:35 am

Same here. I saw mixed reviews but lots of good. I didn't find this post until I was searching due to my own shipping delay.

SachOfSCP

Post by SachOfSCP » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 am

My suggestion would be to contact PayPal directly about the refund; especially since the seller isn't responding and PayPal already has had to deal with her not shipping/issuing refunds. Shoot, maybe they'll decide enough is enough and pull her ability to use them to take people's money. You can also contact your bank/credit card company.
Sach's All Natural Crab Food & Supply Store!
http://sachscrabpagestore.com/

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:55 am

Looking up options for people who get neither crabs nor money, I came across the FBI's fraud reporting webpage at http://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

It clearly states:
"Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes."

If I don't get the crabs, a response, or a refund soon I'm definitely going to file a report to spare the next 1000 people from losing their money to someone who clearly has zero regard for the people who trusted her.

SachOfSCP

Post by SachOfSCP » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 pm

Responses like yours ^^^^^^^^^^ are why HCA needs to install the "like" plug-in. ;)
Sach's All Natural Crab Food & Supply Store!
http://sachscrabpagestore.com/

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 pm

:wink: I don't know what else to do. My last response from her was at the beginning of May. I was incredibly nice and supportive of her problems for months, but she doesn't give a darn about her customers, obviously.

LightFlower

Post by LightFlower » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 am

I just bought Es from her a couple days ago. I know she's just selling her remaining stock, but she said Es were available on the ordering page so I jumped at the opportunity because I've always wanted Es! I hope they do arrive within the two week period since others have had success with her occasionally, and I didn't order anything too out there like Aussies. Crossing my fingers that they'll ship soon!
4 Purple Pinchers: Spiral, Violet, Cinnamon and Swirl

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:31 am

I ordered E's, and she told me it would arrive in two weeks, three months ago. All I wanted was a 6 pack of E's. I was extremely nice to her for two months, and never got anything. Asked for a refund over a week ago. No refund, no response, no crabs. Welcome to our nightmare.

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:33 am

Also, if she actually SAID E's are available, she's either lying or they're available but she won't ship them. :?

LightFlower

Post by LightFlower » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:24 pm

It hasn't been two weeks yet, so I still have hope.
4 Purple Pinchers: Spiral, Violet, Cinnamon and Swirl

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 pm

After 4 months of waiting with no shipment, no response to my e-mails since May 12th, and no refund I have reported this company for fraud, and I suggest everyone else who can't get a refund do the same. It is the only way to protect others from being defrauded in the future. Good luck to all of you who are just beginning the wait. I truly wish you the best.

Remember this link when you pass the two month mark: http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html#computer

Lutterback

Post by Lutterback » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 am

I finally gave up when they stopped contacting me. I had been hearing back on a regular basis until the first part of June. They emailed back saying they would find my order and ship in 2 weeks and said if they forgot I should email and they would ship "no matter what." It hit that 2 week mark and I emailed every week through the end of July with no response.
I reported them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center and filed a claim with PayPal. I never got my crabs, but at least I got all my money back.

lauraroberson

Post by lauraroberson » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:45 pm

I just received an email from her today, I responded and she responded moments later. Has anyone else heard from her? (my order was placed back in may)
7 PPs & 2 Es
75 gal tank + multiple smaller ones range from 20-5gals
Crabbing for 2+ years
Addicted and loving it!

me n my hermikids

Post by me n my hermikids » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:51 pm

I just recieved an email from her today as well. Ste stated that she doesnt know when/if she will be able to fill orders, and offered a refund.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lauraroberson

Post by lauraroberson » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 pm

She asked me if I still wanted her to send them or if I wanted a refund. She must be doing that for people who ordered longer ago, like a first come first serve thing. My issue is I ordered with my bank card, and now I have a different card and number. So l can't get a refund! I'm worried about them being shipped, but have no option. I don't Know where she ships from, I live in Texas. Hopefully she will ship with heat packs, and over night express (Since that's what I paid for anyways). Has anyone else heard from her?

I truly understand having medical issues/family problems. But no matter what, it was possible to send out a mass email letting everyone know you haven't forgotten about them and you will be getting to orders as soon as you can. And maybe doing that like once a month at least, it would have been good enough to sate me. No contact at all is what undid me. If she was unable to she could of asked someone else to do it, even though it would of literally taken 2 minutes. I sent her an email a little over a week ago stating I wanted to hear from her soon or I would be reporting her to the FBI and have others do so as well. Just as HermitsRule101 suggested. I had every intention of doing so soon as well. I hated doing that, but since places can usually only refund back to the card / PayPal etc.. . . used to purchase (and assume she's no different) I didn't know what else to do.
I hope she is trying to get everything / everyone settled now, and closes down her page then. And I hope her and her family will be ok.
Sorry this was so long, I just had to get it out lol.
7 PPs & 2 Es
75 gal tank + multiple smaller ones range from 20-5gals
Crabbing for 2+ years
Addicted and loving it!

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:42 pm

She's in New Jersey.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram