TOTE TUTORIAL~ 8D

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

WhimsyMimsyMo

Re: TOTE TUTORIAL~ 8D

Post by WhimsyMimsyMo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm

kuza wrote:haha cute read! Could you stick a tote upside down on top of your tote and cut out the top for access? You might get more climbing room, and it wouldn't have to be the same height, you could get one with the same size around but just shorter.
I have an idea, I have an idea! Big tote upright on bottom w/ the lid on, with the lid having had a hole cut in. Smaller/same size tote on top, hole cut in the bottom. Hole in bottom matches hole in large tote lid! Bonus points if both totes use the same lids, so you can break them down to travel and set then back up again easily!

Hermiearth

Post by Hermiearth » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:53 pm

WhimsyMimsyMo wrote:
kuza wrote:haha cute read! Could you stick a tote upside down on top of your tote and cut out the top for access? You might get more climbing room, and it wouldn't have to be the same height, you could get one with the same size around but just shorter.
I have an idea, I have an idea! Big tote upright on bottom w/ the lid on, with the lid having had a hole cut in. Smaller/same size tote on top, hole cut in the bottom. Hole in bottom matches hole in large tote lid! Bonus points if both totes use the same lids, so you can break them down to travel and set then back up again easily!
Great thought! The only thing is that if you wanted to have sub in the second level that could be hardImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Jay

Post by Just Jay » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:47 am

hrmm. i love this. im even curious as to if this would make a good topper? ideas on it?

Babyhermies

Post by Babyhermies » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:03 am

I was thinking about setting up a tote for 2 strawberries and was wondering if I drilled holes in the lid to ziptie my uvb light fixture inside the tote, would that be enough ventilation? Also, what size tote is equivalent to a 30 gallon glass aquarium? Thanks in advance!